Saturday, September 25, 2010

MEGA-DOME!

Ola!! the class on friday begins with slideshows of the raft testing which was a total failure for my team 'SSR BAMBOOISTIC'...but hey my pic is in the slideshow..wehoo! Then mr WanB starts the conversation on the theories on 2012 ie the gaia theory,doomsday and others.A few blogs were chosen to be readed out loud during class..Mine was the last to be chosen 'ALAMAK!'...

Then mr WanB briefed us on our next assignment which is a MEGA-dome.All students are involved in this construction.The bamboos are placed at the site which is the rumpun buluh site or shall I say the site that 1B got attacked by a cow...The dome will be 16m in diameter.I signed myself in section 4 part C.So my measurement for each bamboo is 2.503.I have to cut 2 bamboos.

Here is some pics.....




cutting the bamboo according to the length...


removing the outer layer....method 1


removing the outer layer......method 2


cutting the curve lines of the pipe...




heating the pipe to flatten it...



flattening the pipe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment